Men should focus on their health to maintain good quality of life as long as possible if they wish to maintain high energy levels and confidence about their health and performance.
iVF Riga Andrology and Urology Centre is the only andrology centre in Latvia accredited by the European Academy of Andrology. Our Andrology and Urology Centre has the necessary knowledge and capacity to solve problems faced by all men:
- Sexual and erectile dysfunction
- Microelement and vitamin deficiency
- Changes in microflora (incl. in the genital tract), compromised immunity that may result in various diseases
- Prostate problems
- Problematic urination
- Infertility and other
We offer the following services to men who wish to have a health check-up:
- Complete blood count and sexual hormone indicators
- Bacteriological tests of the semen
- Doppler ultrasound of penile vessels
- Evaluation and diagnostics of incontinence
- Testicular ultrasound diagnostics
- Transrectal prostate ultrasound examination
- General male health check (check-up) programmes
The check-up testing (Urology Check-up Programme and Reproductive Medicine Check-up Programme) is done at our clinic to identify the problem at an early stage or even preclude its occurrence.
- To check the reproductive function and to prepare a treatment plan, if needed, for restoration of sperm quality, we recommend a complex check-up: the reproductive check-up programme.
- To men who would like to have their general health checked, we offer the complex check-up: a urology check-up programme.